Does a bunyip make sense as OSRS GP an option? Have you tried maging/ranging the Queen (I own 90 mage, the range is 77)? What is the best combination of armour? (Karils is an option for me) Are there safespots of the Queen's beginning of the game so that I can concentrate on the defilers? Is the Queen weak to stab, slash or crush? I'm sure there are a lot of questions, but I'd love to have that sword now! Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm going to ask how can I get to 70? I'm trying papayas and yews right now, and from what I've read it's not a good idea. In addition, which runs of Wood trees plus fruit trees will be required to reach that point since I'm too stupid to do herb runs.

Herb runs are the ones which generate income. If you're not planning to GF your bank, do herbs too and just do them every once in a while, and if you're not feeling up to it, complete them as other trees. The usual trees you can do two times a day, however, it's all up to you.

Here's what I used to do: 5 fruit trees (Papaya), 5 Regular trees (Maple). Regular: Lumbridge, Varrock, Gnome Stronghold, Falador, Taverly. A fruit patch: Juju Place (Buy the Juju spiritbag , then head south, theres a fruit patches for trees), Gnome stronghold, Catherby (theres an herb patch along the way ffs), Brimhaven (Take the boat from Ardy) And the Tree Gnome Stronghold. Supercompost the regular trees and pay for ALL trees. Paying farmers to remove the normal trees for you will also help save time.

K Ik there are a lot of buy OSRS gold topics on thissubject, but what is the best way to help me? I thought of breaking all melee brothers so I don't have the need to worry praying for them and melee ahrim/karil. It seems like a good idea?